- Internal Recruiter
- 6-month Fixed Term Contract
- From £24,000 per annum
Location – Remote working with regular travel to Site Offices.
Mitie recruits circa 20,000 people a year and a recent transformation has created a recruitment centre of excellence, accountable for the strategic direction of talent acquisition, leading activities such as attraction and EVP development, workforce planning and forecasting.
This is an exciting time to join Mitie as we are growing both organically and through acquisition. Although a very large organisation, with multiple business areas, we consider ourselves One Mitie and work closely benefiting from a wide variety of skills and experience within the team.
We are now looking for a dedicated Internal Recruiter to manage our volume recruitment within in our Care & Custody division, with a focus on ensuring that there are enough staff to support the operational delivery of services.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience of recruiting high volume in an agency or in-house recruitment environment.
- You will work closely with the Operational team and HR Department to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies.
- Review & process sufficient applications to meet recruitment targets, much of this will be done via an Applicant Tracking System (Smart Recruiters) and structured assessment centres.
- Support a 360-recruitment process from placing advert through to onboarding.
- Coordinate assessment centres, either virtually or face to face as instructed by the Operations Team following a recruitment planner in a timely manner.
- Monitor pipeline activity and liaise with the HR & Operational Teams.
- Highlight shortfalls in pipeline numbers immediately to Ops Team
- Work closely with our Communication Manager to produce high quality adverts for our social media platforms
- Support activity at jobs fairs and exhibitions for recruitment purposes.
- Support with Assessment centres as and when required.
- Adhere to SLA’s
- Produce timely reports to present to the Operational Teams/Area Managers.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, as well as being able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience of high-volume recruitment
- Commitment to Quality and attention to detail
- Be of impeccable character
- Calm and polite, friendly, open, and flexible
- Experience of working with an ATS
Full driving licence & car driver. Flexible and adaptable to work across multiple sites and on various projects. Subject to DBS check and references.
The anticipated growth and dynamic development of the company should ensure career opportunities will be plentiful for talented people with the right skills, attitude and development capabilities with evolving roles and areas for progression.