We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
What does a great Lead Treasury Analyst do?
The Treasury Department manages and oversees Fiserv’s bank relationships, payments processing transactions and activity, cash and working capital requirements, debt financing, capital markets, share repurchase initiatives, hedging programs, investments, equipment leasing, and various other activities. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team juggling multiple initiatives that are highly visible to senior management with a cutting edge transformational company.
The Treasury Lead Analyst plays an instrumental role within the Treasury Department, located in Alpharetta, Georgia. This position reports to the Treasury Director. Team members gain exposure to all areas within Treasury with the objective of building talent, expanding knowledge of Fiserv’s treasury operations and payments businesses, and creating career paths within Treasury and other parts of the organization. In addition to regular responsibilities, the candidate’s role includes management of projects and initiatives, depending upon circumstances, and requires effective collaboration with various functions to ensure business continuity.
As a Lead Analyst, you can look forward to:
Cash and Working Capital Management
- Assists with developing strategy for International cash and liquidity needs
- Working with the rest of the Corporate Team, manages and monitors enterprise-wide operational working capital and settlement requirements
- Oversee the consolidation of International cash flow forecasts and coordinates activities with Treasury Planning and Analysis team to understand and explain free cash flow results and forecasts.
- Working with the Regional Banking Administrators, develop, maintain, update, create and enhance bank account structure
- Ensures International operational and settlement funds flow diagrams are current and updated
- Oversees and provides support for international banking activities
- Ensures adequate liquidity is available to fund working capital needs for all International units
- Perform FX trading for settlement and operational funds.
- Oversee the proactive repatriation of funds from regional entities to corporate.
- Proposes and reinforces Cash Management, Payments, etc. Policies governance, refreshes Policies periodically, and performs outreach when necessary
- Regularly revisits processes and procedures they are current and relevant and simplify or improve existing processes
Bank Relationship Management
- Manages relationships and expectations with financial institution service providers and coordinates relationship reviews
- Oversees bank scorecards and relationship summaries
- Prepares responses to RFPs, RFIs, etc.
- Identifies requirements and executes on automation initiatives
- Creates roadmap, identifies deliverables
- Promotes automation initiatives to streamline manual reporting and tasks
Bank Account Administration and Bank Fee Monitoring
- Assists on managing enterprise-wide bank account administration
- Optimizes bank account structures and services to minimize fees and ensure operational efficiency
- Assists on identifying optimal ways to restructure bank accounts and / or minimize fees
- Analyzes bank expenses
- Oversees the opening and closing of bank accounts and ensures proper services are secured
- Ensures signature cards are accurate and current
- Ensures bank portal audits are performed regularly
- Manages online bank system administration
- Oversees audits of bank portal users, the consolidation of portals, and implementation of fraud prevention measures
- Responsible for executing and integrating bank administration activities across the organization
- Continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency of Treasury operations
- Strategically directs, recommends, and implements the appropriate Treasury / Payments / Accounting Policies and Procedures that streamline, automate, and simplify or improve existing processes
- Ensures Disaster Recovery Plans including the BIA and BCP is executable and current
- Performs various other duties and projects as assigned by management
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience Treasury experience
- Advanced to intermediate knowledge of finance, economics, accounting, and statistical modeling
- Advanced proficiency with Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and PowerPoint presentations
Requirements include the following:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to drive results
- Effective communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead change and navigate the organization
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision-making capabilities
- Advanced to intermediate critical thinking and strategic leadership skills
- Ability to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency of Treasury operations
Ablity to manage, direct, and develop associates
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- CPA, CTP, AAP, CFA or other financial certification or license
- Experience in a similar role at a public company within the payments industry and knowledge of back end bank processing systems
- Working knowledge and understanding of banking products and services
- Proficiency with Power BI, Visio, SharePoint, SAP, Adobe Pro, Lease Accelerator, Bloomberg, PAM, BA Web, or BRM Edge
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'