Requisition ID R-10248962
Date posted 11/08/2021
Country United Kingdo
Senior Finance Analyst EMEA (UK GBS)
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
As one of the key members of the Finance Team, the post holder will work collaboratively with finance and business stakeholders to provide commercial and operational finance support to the GBS business.
You will play a pivotal role supporting delivery of the monthly forecast and Annual Operating Plan as well as take hands on ownership of the day-to-day aspects of FP&A for the business. This individual will have a curious mindset and be willing to get involved in the detail.
What will a Senior Finance Analyst do
- Supporting the business and Finance team to drive business performance through accurate, reliable and insightful financial reporting and analysis, to aid business decisions
- Month end deliverables. Working with shared service center and accounting teams to help prepare and review monthly entries and provide commentary
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting, reviewing of risks and opportunities within area of responsibly. Loading and forecasts, headcount and KPIs into finance systems
- Preparing KPI data including variance analysis
- Handling of ad-hoc FP&A requests related to GBS merchant business
- Support in setting of sales targets and quotas for sales consultants, tracking of actual performance vs target and oversight of and monthly commission calculations and payouts
- Driving continuous process efficiencies and improvements across the organization, whilst ensuring effective controls are maintained.
- Support and challenge the development of project mandates and business cases for investment, continuous improvement and transformation. Ensuring all costs and benefits are identified and captured, controlled and monitored, including the tracking of any benefit realization.
- Supporting and assisting in pricing proposals
What we’re looking for
- Experience working in a fast-paced finance team working with tight, unmovable deadlines
- Strong business partnering skills with experience of helping drive business decisions through informed financial data
- Demonstrable strong modelling and financial planning experience including analyzing models and providing commercial financial advice
- Strong accounting skills, understanding of balance sheets vs PL impacts
- Excellent excel skills essential for manipulation and interpretation of large sets of data
- ACCA / ACA Qualiifed or finalist with relevant experience is highly desirable
Our Hiring Process:
- 2 stage interview process
- On-line Excel skills test
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'