Requisition ID R-10241285
Date posted 10/31/2021
Partner Development Manager
A key member of the UK Partner Sales team; The Account Executive contributes to the signing, development, management and overall strategy of retention of strategic Partners. Ensure assigned Partner portfolio accounts are managed effectively, with a focus on retention, value upselling, contract negotiation and overall profitability of accounts.
Deliverables and responsibilities
- Source and board new revenue generating partners within the remit of the overall team scope
- Develop, implement, and manage all Partners ensuring that all aspects of the relationship operate as required, including but not limited to, Operational effectiveness, profit margin maintainability, retention and reporting.
- Engage business owners as required to review monthly performance data.
- Establish strong relationships with Partner senior management.
- Implements remedial actions when necessary to control and eliminate FDMS and Partner liability.
- Establishes strong working relationships and breaks down barriers across the company to ensure quality products and services are provided
- Present established and new products for the Partner to target new and existing merchants.
- Decide and agree commercial opportunities with reference to, but not limited to the internal product suite.
- Review contractual obligations and commitments. Ensure volumes are as projected with acceptable growth levels
- Advise on new Scheme regulations, Fiserv enforced protocols or any other changes within the UK acquiring market
- Support boarding of all deals, including where necessary face-to-face meetings with the Partner and potential Client
Key Performance Behaviours
- The role requires effective relationship management between the various internal Sales & Business development teams, Finance, and Product teams and therefore requires a strong relationship builder, with the ability to build credibility, and influence across all management functions.
- Proven track record in sales / business development is essential to the success of this role
- Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative in supporting business goals and challenging business plans.
- A key element of this role is to use an in depth understanding of the business and relevant financials to assist in identifying opportunities to expand the relationships and increase top line revenue into the business
- Ability to understand complex processes and communicate to audiences at all levels.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to develop and enhance existing processes and controls.
- Significant merchant acquiring industry experience.
- Strong commercial, financial acumen.
- Proactive approach with ‘Can-Do’ attitude and macro vision – Sees the big picture & not afraid to get involved
- Strong people skills with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Some level of sales experience
- Working knowledge of Card Scheme policies and practices
- Demonstrate commitment to Fiserv’s code of conduct and values:
- Earn client trust every day
- Create with Purpose
- Inspire and achieve excellence
- Do the right thing
- Deliver on the promise of one Fiserv
- Regular communications with Director level and above
- Frequent contact with FDMS operational support teams, settlement/funding, Finance, Credit/Periodic Review, Implementation and Product and Compliance
- Regular communication with senior ISO Partner contacts
- Establish relationships with various card schemes contacts and PSPs
In return for your commitment we will give you an outstanding career opportunity, where only you set the limit. You will become part of an organisation that is truly ambitious in delivering value to our customers. We will of course reward you with an attractive and very competitive package
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
- We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
- We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
- Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
- You are looking for opportunities for growth and development throughout your career. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our global team of professionals. At Fiserv you will find an environment where leadership, innovation and collaboration are valued.