We Empower People and Create Economic Opportunity
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses, and organisations of all sizes.
eBay’s strategic vision is to become the best global marketplace for buyers and sellers through a tech-led re imagination of the company. Looking for a purpose-driven company that puts the customer at the heart of everything? A culture that encourages people to think big and be curious, to act with urgency and integrity and to be fearlessly inclusive? That’s who we are. If this sounds compelling, join eBay!
About the team
This role sits in the eBay UK Brand marketing team, responsible for offsite marketing that ensures the customer is always front of mind.
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional who is passionate about running integrated campaigns and driving outstanding creative. Working with internal teams, agencies and, most importantly, our partners, a key goal will be driving through the line campaigns that ladder up to our strategic initiatives.
Through a collaborative working approach, this role will work across cross-functional teams to deliver briefs, partnerships and marketing plans, ensuring eBay is the platform of choice for UK consumers.
Driving creative excellence for eBay’s campaigns, you will have experience of working across most marketing channels – e.g. Partnerships, Social, TV, Radio, OOH, Press and Display. All with the goal of making eBay a vibrant and exciting destination for buyers and sellers through a customer first approach!
This role will focus on a huge Football partnership plan lasting 2-3 years. This is a big focus for the UK marketing team with a lot of exposure.
Experience and Responsibilities
- Hands on experience delivering TTL campaigns that drive brand consideration metrics, ROI and best in class creative
- Experience of managing and executing marketing partnerships and sponsorships
- Experience of managing multiple partners
- A highly organised, solution focused approach with a ‘can do attitude’
- Experience of leading campaigns across multiple channels from planning through to production and implementation.
- Experience of briefing in and running projects across internal departments and external agencies including marketing agencies, media owners and suppliers.
- Strong experience in evolving brands /creative concepts
- Knows how to scrutinise a media laydown and can challenge our agency when things need to change
- Budget management experience
- Passionate about Football is a nice to have
- Experience in reporting on metrics, insights and adapting plans plus the ability to work closely with data / understand the commercial side of the business
- Great teammate, can work together with many different partners across the organisation
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with project management experience
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement