- Deputy Director of Digital Delivery
- £71,000 - £85,000
- Location: Newport, Fareham, Darlington
- Ref: 171108
Are you an exceptional leader within the digital delivery space?
Could you lead our teams in data collection and ingestion to deliver on the future vision of the organisation?
There has - quite simply - never been a more exciting time to join the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in a leadership role. We are generating analysis and insight to support key challenges of our time. And we are providing information that is essential to inform society, improve lives and shape our future.
If you are interested in this senior level position, and have the skills and experience to drive forward digital delivery at the ONS, you can find out more about this role, including a full candidate pack and application details, by following the apply link to our advert on Civil Service jobs.
- Hybrid working in an organisation voted top in the UK for work-life balance
- A market leading pension scheme - our employer contribution rate is around 27%
- A choice of working patterns for every role: full-time, part-time, job-share.
- Maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of 26 weeks full pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Diversity Network Groups
- Mental Health Allies
- Civil Service Sports and Social club
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service in addition to 9 public holidays
For more information about this role, a full application pack, and to apply, please follow the APPLY link to Civil Service Jobs
Apply via the apply button.
Closing date: 11 January 2022.