We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
As a Diversity and Inclusion Senior Recruiter for Fiserv, your role will be to hire across a wide variety of positions at varying levels in the UK. You’ll manage a 360 degree hiring process from requirement gathering all the way through to process implementation, candidate sourcing, interviewing and candidate closing.
We are looking for a Diversity Recruiter to promote inclusion and reinforce a non-discriminatory mentality across the business.
Inclusive recruiting is broad, covering gender, race, age, class, upbringing, religion, and more. ... Inclusive recruitment boosts diversity which, in turn, can lead to larger recruitment pools, a broader range of skills in your workforce, and more language and cultural awareness within your business
With a passion for equality, you’ll play a pivotal role in introducing diverse profiles to Fiserv as well as implementing ‘best-in-class’ recruitment practices that provide a meaningful experience to both the hiring manager and candidate.
What you will do
- Crafting job descriptions with inclusive language, establishing fair policies, and networking with candidates from under-represented groups.
- Building pipelines of diversity candidates.
- Structuring sourcing/recruiting processes and policies that promote diversity and support all social groups.
- Crafting interview questions and other hiring materials that contain non-biased language.
- Sourcing, networking with, and proactively reaching out to minorities, female candidates, people with disabilities or other under-represented groups.
- Keeping track of diversity metrics.
- Advocating for minorities and ensuring equality across all business functions.
- Reviewing all communications, including our careers page and social media accounts, to ensure they’re in line with employment law, respecting human rights and having non-discriminatory language.
- Assisting with building hiring plans that provide equal opportunities to all candidates.
- Directly source candidates with a diversity lense across Linked-in, job boards and various creative sourcing methods e.g. Slack, Stack Overflow, GitHub, Google X-ray etc
- You’ll author engaging and thoughtful content to increase candidate attraction across online advertising and CV sourcing from an internal and external candidate perspective
- Drive recruitment initiatives using innovative sourcing solutions to ensure healthy CV pipelines e.g. agile recruitment sprints
- Build sophisticated time-bound interview processes with your stakeholders that get the best out of your candidates and stakeholders
- Liaise with HR business partners, comp & bens and hiring managers to create competitive and attractive offers for your candidates
- You’ll be the key point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process from screening all the way through to offer and negotiation
- Provide constructive and detailed feedback to all interviewed candidates whether successful or not
- Liaise with Employee Resource Groups to drive future recruitment initiatives
- Propose and lead on hiring improvements aimed at scaling and increasing the effectiveness of our current hiring operations
- Manage the agency recruitment PSL for technology and build strong relationships with our existing partners when needed to ensure the best possible recruitment experience for everyone involved
What we’re looking for
- Previous recruitment experience
- A strong understanding of D&I and Unconscious Bias concepts – you know the difference between ‘positive action’ and ‘positive discrimination’
- Familiar with policies such as anti-discrimination and equal employment opportunity
- Experience with various interviewing techniques
- Familiarity with online and offline sourcing (e.g. through professional networks or job fairs)
- Excellent communication skills
- Participation in seminars and workshops around diversity in the workplace or relevant certification is a plus
- Proven success in leading new hiring initiatives
- An ability to forge and build meaningful relationships with leaders across all business areas
- Self-development is your thing and Google is your best friend! - You’re the type of person that researches anything you don’t understand and asks questions if you can’t find the answer
- When push comes to shove, you know how to say ‘no’ and question assumptions.
- You’re analytical and data driven with previous experience in recording and tracking recruitment data and know how to digest it to create effective future outputs for you and your team Previous experience in delivering unconscious bias training and D&I best practices to hiring managers and recruitment interview panels
- Exceptional written an oral communication – you love to present and write
We’d love it you have any of the points below as well, but it’s not a deal breaker!
- Previous experience recruiting within card payments (Issuing, Acquiring, POS Terminals)
- A high-level knowledge of the payments products and competitors operating in the UK.
- Excellent knowledge of Workday from an applicant tracking perspective.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Pension contribution of up 7.5%
- Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Income Protection
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and adoption leave
- Living Proof Points Scheme – Get recognised by your colleague and spend your points at multiple high-street retailers.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
Want to find out more? Click here to learn more about how we cultivate a diverse and respectful workplace.
- We’d love it if you could come to our shiny new office in Basildon, Essex once or twice a week to collaborate and work with the wider team